Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

provocation
Thursday, September 10, 2009 || 11:40 PM
after the few-days-provocation
I'm now exhausted of everything





***
this post actually wanna to talk about what did really happen in this few days staying here at Leyna's house





I'm here actually is for the so-called-study-for-final
end up due to too much provocation
my progress actually is suck like don't-know-how-to-tell



the first day provocation have been told in the previous previous post
the second one told in the previous post


and continue with
time table changing again
what a great fuck UTAR did
yea, I did farking pissed-off about this
make me can't concentrate on what I should do


follow by the two babes here making me awkward to be here *sigh*




can't stand for anymore provocation, really, please





so, enough for my provocation?
can't recall back in this time actually
it's too much






***
by the way, as usual, joke will always happen when two mad women was staying together





first day half way study...

whoa, this is what suddenly attack us

and we scream like no-one-else-here
I know it's middle of the night already
but, forgive me, I'm freaking afraid of this don't-know-what-insect kay
and end up I killed it
murder again
*pray* for this Mr. don't-know-what-insect





second day half way facebook-ing..

this is what a joke we did


click to enlarge *LOL*
it's Mr. ck and Alex fault





third day half way chit-chating...

my gosh, her roommate suddenly come back
we was like.. Gosh! thought come back on Saturday?!

and this is what I did to her stuff


conquered her whole desk *grin*

mess up her bed and everything

and the worst and ever..
spoil her plug out
the plug cannot be turn off back ever

Oops! I really didn't means about it *timid*





***
by the way, got my new time table
*satisfy enough*





***
the two conflict babes solve their problem, finally
really happy with it *wink*
hopefully this will last long


the feeling of loosing a good friends is just same like loosing a boyfriend
totally agree with it





***
so now is about 12:36AM
and the result is, I didn't get any call
meaning what? LOL
I'm lost about it too
pending again?



tearing for few days is more than enough
and how come my tear is silence
so, will it be more comfort for me if I cry it out loud?




I'd listening to Come Back to Me in order to immune myself from sadness
and the two women here wonder is this make any help for my immune system
will be known soon *LOL*




it's blessedness when your tears is not alone
and yea, luckily I still got my babes





the longest ever post?
forgive me for being long-winded
just too much to express

Labels: , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.