Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

stress
Sunday, September 6, 2009 || 11:11 PM
great! I get so sick of everything today
and I think I said fcuk for the infinite times





***
(1)
not enough sleep
sleep very late and awake by someone laughing noise early the morning around 7a.m.
so great I can't fall back to sleep after that
thus go for facebook and blog


(2)
then, come to second causes-make-me-sick
I really don't know what the hell the pets society is always under maintenance
fuck it
even the glamour age is keep on encounter some-don't-know-what-shit-error when I click on any button of it
fuck out
and the sunshine ranch too
load until very long then only show the notice it is under maintenance
what is all this fuckky?!
is facebook hating me?!
what a great


so fine, great even, can now go for studies
yet I spend about 3 hours and got nothing
just can't concentrate

go to sleep then on 11a.m.


and shit I sleep late *I thought*
since I date Jac Jac for studies around 12p.m. and the time I woke up is actually 1p.m. plus
yet actually she also not yet ready, so okay
after lunch only study


(3)
during lunch, got cheat by Mr.Rikuku

the curry here all very nice one
you can try all out
is all about the same price, no extra charge

great, this is what Mr. Rikuku told me
end up my whole rice is full of different different curries
and the taste is definitely what a great fuck
LMAO, trust the wrong people though


half way eating, a Mr. cockroach appear in a sudden beside my dish
freak me out and ROFL
I'm almost mad
is this enough for today?!


(4)
so finally time to study
and basically I spend the whole noon with nothing
causes of the suddenly-manythings-to-consider

things to consider:-
1. time table for next semester
french class is full, so now left for Tamil and Japanese
go for Japanese of course and hopefully we still get to choose

2. get confirm about whether can take three subject for next semester
since that semester is like very free

3. time and date to come back Kampar for the last final paper
need to buy train ticket too

4. about transferring the MUET paper to Petaling
so no need purposely come back Kampar to take this troublesome test
same time and money

5. time, date and how to come back for second semester

6. find job for next semester
since next semester will be a really-free-semester
thus, if wanna to go back every week then should find a job to cover the cost used
so what job can it be since the Saturday class will sure be there

sick of all this considering
fuck





hate of waiting message replying

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.