Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

Outing with babes
Thursday, October 1, 2009 || 9:30 PM
outing with babes, full attendance this time *wink*




as usual, things we will done we did
embarrassing somehow become my sign for life



me: (thinking of wanna have some tomato sauce for my chicken chop)
Leyna & Cheryl: (like knowing me very well) why don't you ask for tomato sauce for you chicken chop?
me: (put my hand up trying to call one of the waiter)

about few waiter and waitress approaching me (I think there is about half amount of the waiter in this restaurant)

me: (looking at them, stun) err.. can I have some ketchup?
the waiter: kay.
me: is he got me? (murmuring inside my heart. because he like not understand English or what)

me: (ignore of my curiosity, continue enjoy my meal)

a moment later..


a waiter putting a kicap (which is black in color) in front me

me: (look at it, stun, then burst-out-laughing)
Leyna, Leanne & Cheryl : (don't notice what happen to me even)
me: hey girls, you see what he gave me! kicap in stead of ketchup (non-stop-laughing)

Cheryl, Leyna & Leanne: (burst-out-laughing)
Cheryl: they sound similiar actually
Leyna: call for another then

to be ill at ease, ask Leanne to ask for me for the tomato sauce then

Leanne: can I have a tomato sauce?
waitress: I'm sorry, we don't have any tomato sauce
waiter: (without any permission he take go the kicap. confidentially that we don't need that kicap)

me: then myonis?
waitress: we don't have either
me: erm. okay then

waitress: (looking at Leanne) so are you okay with this chill sauce?
Leanne: (continue eating without giving any respone)
me: it's okay. thanks.
waitress: (still looking at Leanne and with the nervous face thinking about whether to take go the chill sauce or what) so do you feel okay with this sauce?
me: she is talking to you ar! (impatient)
Leanne: huh? okay okay
we: (burst out laughing, again)



there is something more happened and I forgotten..





got myself a Padini singlet (the complicated one) and a pair of gladiator heels ♥



Cheryl was taking my role to become the nervousness women when time to got home
making Leyna needed to rush when she was shopping for her slander
she also successfully making a high atmosphere around us


congrats Leyna by the way
she got her slander, finally at Vior

and
end up I didn't shop according with what my shopping list is, again
congrats me, people






currently there's many thief shop come to me
making my outing never end peacefully
so, date with me only when you're having extraordinary luck







why we still need to do all this lying
though we're having some minor shop for apparel
we're almost getting 20! still..
wretch women *shake head*

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.