Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

seriously
Sunday, December 20, 2009 || 12:19 PM
yesterday back home and I saw this sitaution


























the very first thing come to my mine was : gosh, where should I sleep to night huh?

and just a minutes later my sista awake
and told me: Lol, granma will go stay to aunt house later
such a good news!



but,
an hour later,
my mama phone back
saying she not free tonight and will send granma to aunt house only on tomorrow night
so, hm, asking me to sleep on another empty bed for one night >.<
she ask: you back?
me: yea, am back.
granma: you finish school?
me: yes! having sem break now. will stay until end of January
granma: Oowh, so you end your uni life?
me: *huh? what turf?* No. holiday until end of January.
granma: Oowh, how bout yoke lin? she also back home?
me: nope. she still having her class.
granme: Oowh, so she coming back home?
me: *what the toot, like, seriously* no. she will only back home on Chinese New Year
granma: *still act a lil blur* so she not coming back?
me: YES!
granma: she alone there? she know you back?
me: *duh* yea. she know I'm back. and, she's not alone there.
granma: you got tell her you're back?
me: *DUH again* yea, I'd told her.
granma: so when is you start working?
me: *bang wall* no, I will continue study after JANUARY.
granma: you not yet finish your uni?
me: *BANG WALL second time* no. NOT YET.
granma: then how bout yoke lin? she come back home today?
me: ...




























ARE. YOU. SERIOUS.

I should have Lol for this
but right on that moment
I just think of how to escape from this, like, seriously.

so I text a message to Leyna and ask to take something from her
and I escape
to her house for a lil while
and this lil while save my life, like, seriously

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.