Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

flashback de Genting
Thursday, January 14, 2010 || 2:20 PM
got nothing to do and seriously bored
thus, decided to post something about the Genting outing few days ago
it's lil late huh?





as posted on Leyna's blog
you can see that, I'm seriously broke and ehem, I even don't have rm2.50 just for rapid KL *FML
























and I then need to say bye to my lovey dovey one ringgit paper which I found it hiding in my purse *tear drop*

until now Leyna still didn't make another lovey dovey one ringgit for me *cried out loud*


kay, never mind, 'll wait for it





an advise for you here:
please wear mask when you are waiting bus at KL sentral
you can bring along air refreshment there also
oxygen tank will be more suitable if you do have one at home

please, please, and please
you must tag along one with you


or else, you may end with this


























Ha! scary or not?

Ps: got one age around 50++ aunt even suck 3 tobacco within an hour *FML and FHL





we didn't go for theme park as usual
when my papa knew it, he was like, huh? like that also fun?

yea, like this is more fun
the environment is always the main purpose, not theme park!





so we walk around and camwore all the way, like, seriously

see, camwore even halfway having meal at Mcd
























we even help starbucks to advertise
























so nice are we leh, I know it *Laugh*

Ps: I think got another nicer photo of it, but forgot is under who's cam
Ps 2: just grasp whatever Leyna had upload

Ps again: cause she is the only who uploaded the photo, FML


























even at Bowling court, camwore again *shake head*

























bunch of people inside a room
guess, how we squeeze in this first world room with only two single bed

damn, we even demo before sleep
just to see how the position can fully fit all 6 of us to this pity single bed



while demo-ing,

Leyna was still busying to clean up her make up




































*ROFLMAO*



kay, the demo look quite success
we manage to squeeze ourselves into the bed





but,
you know,
when you sleep,
you will turn here turn there


and end up,
I think only mr.Ben having his nice sleep
other? nah




so this's all for the genting outing




























I personally like this
fairytale Christmas deco huh =)
























and this! XD
see my face also know larh
UTAR leng zai wey
but he doesn't look really handsome in this ehem, wall photo? LOL

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.