Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

Sins of MSN-ing
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 || 9:55 PM
I'd feel like blog this post very long ago before I've shifted my email to JennL_ok@hotmail.com



msn-ing is just nothing different from verbal communication
it's just that you move your finger instead of your mouth
right?
and people commit crime during msn-ing, seriously



there is few sins we can found it on msn nowaday


Constant Nudging

I think this will be the most can't forgivable number 1 sins for all msn user
am I right?


















don't you feel irritating?
when you're in the middle of typing
and someone just decided to harass you by keep on nudging you
then you found your last half sentences flew into the wrong chat box
and so you need to retype it plus explain about why the nine-can't-reach-eight-message is in


Just because you haven’t had sex in two days doesn’t give you the rights to molest me by nudging me nonstop
until my MSN hangs and commits suicide.
You pathetic orgasm-deprived morons.
this is enough!


Alphemo

another thingy that I seriously cannot tahan is this alphabetical emos!

take a look at this ball-ness!









if sentences like this is still exceptable
but, look at this one









do you fackkaccino understand this sentence?
So cryptic!!



in order to decrypt what this freako trying to say
I need to click on the emoticon,
then right click
then add
to freaking see the freaking code
then owh
then cancel
then remember
then decrypt another one in the same sentence
then try hard to figure out the sentence

So fun and interesting right?!?
Maybe.
MAYBE NOT!!!

so you tell me
how many time I need to decode all this alphabetical thingy
in a short conversation
FML to the max

Just don’t anyway anyhow anywee anyfreako save any and every alphabet/numeric emo for collection ok.
I don’t even need 26 to get a full blast headache.
FML


WHY CAN’T YOU JUST MAKE CONVERSATIONS SIMPLER?


CAPS

YOU DON’T TYPE IN ALL CAPS WHEN YOU ARE NOT ANGRY.
I’M TYPING LIKE THIS NOW BECAUSE I AM ANGRY.
AND WHEN I TYPE LIKE THIS YOU KNOW IT IS TIME TO SHUT UP.


and I think you know who I'm talking this to
and I had warn her many freako times

and she just gave me her excuse
cause that I am freaking unwilling to decrypt her alphemo and numbemo
that's why she need to CAPs all to keep the conversation


fcuking throw away your emo then!

*breathes deeply*


Excessive emoticons and wink

I know you are being extra emo during PMS and I can empathize,
just don’t over do it okay?

Winks are fine too but when you keep winking hor people will think your eyes are spastic and it is so infectious it makes my MSN windows retarded.


See if you keep winking, like this:

You might end up like this:

For the rest of your life!!
Scary anot!

The ZZZZ


Haizzz I noezz u r very the sienzzzz when u typez 10 linezzz and I onlyz replyzz a “yezzz”
until u r fallingz ZZZZ
butz addingz ZZZ afterz everyz wordz likez dizzz izzz juzzzz bloodizz annoyinzzzzz
Sighzzzzzzzz


Font & background

Alright.
I tahan your wink. fine.
I swallow your emos. Fine.
I decode all your alphemo. Fine.
I decap all your CAPS and de-Z all your ZZZs. Fine.
I can even ignore your nudge. FIIIIIIIINE!

just please please and fcuking please
don't use the fancy font that provide by messenger plus

I feel dizzy when I first eyes look at it, like, seriously



Ps: I should apologize to those victim that I spilled this fancy font to them
I don't mean to it
it's just so happened because when I'm in the middle of using it to revenge
and you, you and you came and find me, sorry


Simply Adding

K, I feel good said: hi

Jenn de Freako said: hey, do I know you

K, I feel good said: no, but we can b fren

(awhile after)

K, I feel good said : are u here?

(sending nudge)


Jenn de Freako said:
yes
am here, why?

K, I feel good said :
what is your age?
where do you stay?
study or working?

Jenn de Freako said:
excuse me?!
I would appreciate if you could be more considerate with your questions because i feel like im being cross-examined.

K, I feel good said :
what? you from where?

Jenn de Freako said: fine.

K, I feel good said :
fine
where do you stay?
how old are you?
study?

Jenn de Freako said: am from selangor, studying, age you sendiri guess

K, I feel good said : ic, age?

Jenn de Freako said: *nah, middle-finger to the screen* 19th

K, I feel good said : ic

Jenn de Freako said: you?


Then this guy went silent. Fine. Maybe he thinks im too old to fool with.
Ok, or maybe he thinks im too young to make him a toyboy.


few day later on
he message again,

K, I feel good said: hi

Jenn de Freako said: hi?

K, I feel good said: how r u?

Jenn de Freako said: fine. thanks

K, I feel good said: can we b fren?

Jenn de Freako said: Huh?

K, I feel good said:
what is your age?
where u stay?
u study or working?

Jenn de Freako said: I feel sorry for you having to suffer the STML

K, I feel good said:
what is STML?
where r u frm?

Jenn de Freako said: are you serious?

K, I feel good said: ya

Jenn de Freako said: 19, selangor, studying =.=

K, I feel good said: O

(and so don't know after how many days, he came again)

K, I feel good said: hi

Jenn de Freako said: hey, this our first chat right?

K, I feel good said: yea

Jenn de Freako said:
so where you stay?
your age?
and you studying or working?

K, I feel good said: you should know it right?

Jenn de Freako said:
how I know?
this is our first chat
no?

K, I feel good said:
yea
im from pj

Jenn de Freako said: great

K, I feel good said: you stay there also?

Jenn de Freako said: no

K, I feel good said: then why you seem so excited?

Jenn de Freako said: *FML* am not kay

K, I feel good said: kay

K, I feel good said:
so what is your age?
you staying where?
studying or working?


okay,
so please don't fcuking even simply add people and fcuking keep asking where who what question
or I'll skewed you!


Impatient-ness

okay, this sound to be some errors grammatically

and what this is,
just be patient when you see the am-writing sign above your writing-space
wait until the message come out
only then you continue what actually you freaking wanna to say

ala, I know I somehow type things very slow
but, please you don't fcuking spamming my chat-box until I seriously don't know I should reply which one


ish


So please please please.
Avoid as many MSN sins as you can.
Build some good karma so that after you kaput
maybe, you will meet a red-head bunny and screw non-stop in heaven.
Just maybe.

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.