Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

first step In
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 || 4:18 PM
am home, officially






it give me heart attack every time I reach home

what's this time?





first things I noted,
television changed, to plasma TV, fake one of cause.
Ps: according what my lil sista say, the old television exploded due to lil brother on it for a extremely long period.
erm, did I just heard the word exploded? boom? Lol? wth?



then,
two more cupboard suppose to be at living hall found in my freaking small room
wth? my room is already freaking small, now is even more freaking



later on,
kitchen found another board suppose to be living hall too!
wth? my mama papa wish to hide all cupboard away from living hall?



then then,
coal gas stove changed too
okay, this I expected
mama always complaining it for its aged
and some do-know-what problem keep occurring



and,
last but not lease
where gone my valuable collection?!!!
okay, it's just some barbie doll, my shopping plastic bag, and some bai leng thingies
sob, hope it's not gone to dustbin





























































I fail the interview
first time ever




wth is wrong with my English proficiency, swt
don't I wrote there my English is just fair? did I? no?

nah, is just a 90 bucks promoter job, take it larh

waste my time and money je,
I some more took taxi went all the way to The Pavilion from Jaya One just because I was about to late





I guess yesterday was not a good day to go for any interview
I guess the Jaya One job also fail since until today I still haven't get any call
fml, just only I not sure wth their event was about?
wth, you only wrote there Homedec event at Midvalley
wth, mean I should google it whatever before an interview just to get a promoter job?



wth,wen seik gan nan nowadays
































































when I saw this skirt
it remind me about my childhood
I use to have a similar skirt like this last time, Lol







and this too,
my pajamas!

















































okay,
I guess I run too much outta the topic
but whatever,
I just too free now
ahaha

Labels: ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.