Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

Hey hey.
here's all belongs to Jenn.
mind yourself, please

If you dislike this blog, just LEAVE

Jenn Jenn

kissed goodbye lovey teenage on 3rd of January , currently studying at UniversityTunkuAbdulRahman, sleep in Selangor, Malaysia. You can contact me at JennL_ok@hotmail.com, strictly no spammer allow. Find my faded footprint at my | previous blog.


LovesMy Babes, boyfrie , Shoes and Bags, Tomato sauce, Morning Dream
Hates lizard, cat's tail, body odour, backstabbers, fuck-face, unreasonable-idiots

Lastly, If you think you know me well
read my blog, and think again

Did you tell me you would never leave me this way?


The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away

Twitter Me.

follow Jenn at http://twitter.com



I really wonder how you feel on these nights so alone

❥ Jenn, the faded memories
❥ Cheryl
❥ Leyna
❥ Leanne

• Abang Fu
• Alex
• Ashley
• BiBi
• Brother-James
• Elisa
• Gun
• Hui Nee
• Jane-blogspot
• Jass
• Jennie
• Jing Cong
• LiLi
• Sam-LazyOne
• Sam
• Tzia
• Yao


Favorite.
♥ SpyOrange
♥ WanWan
♥ cheesie
♥ XiaXue




you count down ten to one, when on zero you can smile

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 May 2012

no point
Monday, November 8, 2010 || 11:24 PM
guess what
I am super duper busy right now and I still decided to blog

like wth I still don't understand Strategic Finance Management after I read the text book
and it's gonna to test me on this coming Saturday
most probably my brain are filled with boyfriend I cannot pump anymore other in and my heart fly to vacation we plan
okay, we don't have any vacation plan after we talk plain so much yesterday, I mean, yet

and of course assignment wth
haven't start Strategic Finance Management, some more dateline will be next next Monday means I have to rush it after I finish my test and back KL celebrate boyfriend niece's first birthday then at the same time do my assignment


now I am trying hard to turn back study mood since he is back to KL, just









okay, that's not the point
the whole point I am blogging now is
I just received a call from a Korean Lady which last for 10 minutes plus I guess
she is Jehovah witnesses, too


the call was long-winded and annoying
why is because all the point of this conservation between us was she nagging me to give her another chance to tell me who's our God and I told her no, not the right time wth
for the entire 10 minutes PLUS PLUS

the whole 10minuter was like taking me ten years to end wth, okay just kidding
she must be challenging my tolerable limit
she confirm challenging my tolerable limit no doubt










so you will ask how this long-winded plus annoying women got my number




it was an incident happened the day before yesterday
I was so not in mood, okay, was a lil angry that time for some reason after I helped my couzie brought her bag and got myself a purse and end up rainning so I gotta run under this bloody rain and half way someone block my way, okay is not someone should be sometwo? Lol. was a man and a women



and they hani-aseyo to me Ps: hello in korean I don't know how to pronounce
I thought was be some sale at first and wth the women later show me and trying to tell me about the story of Jehovah
yes of course I straight wanna cut her speech so I told her we are same expecting she will say "Oh, really? God bless you then." then we end everything happily I rush back bath and continue assignment and she continue do what she gotta do. But fml in real she say "Oh really, you know what God tell me we should baptize immediately blah bluh bleh" with her korean slang





FML really FML I was FML I haven't experience any so FML one before I guess
I was cold and I was sweating at the same time damn because I half wet body turn dry and have to stand under a no wind condition listen to this Korean mixed English speech some more in a slow bit yes I can die I think I am half death hallelujah wth I guess I tahan-ed for half an hours got more



okay, basically I don't know where they come from I mean which Christian denomination
what they told me was like, kind of, erm, weird.
am not offending kay

but what, they told me about the mother of God I thought they must saying Jesus' mother-on-earth
not! not her, is another Women or Wogod? wth I had never heard about this past 20years
I should not listen more I know right
so I tell a lie I am rushing for train back KL wth!
and wth I left them my number!
fml I think I lost my brain or I kena hypnosis that moment wth?!


I guess I should start learning how to reject people or what? should I?




the next day I saw them at McDonald  when I having brunch with boyfriendand my first reaction was to hide fml I have to hide wth I needa hide wtf because I am telling her I am going back KL yesterday and I'm still here now wth
and then I feel ridiculous of myself
why should I get rid all this I must not hide wth why can't I tell them I am not interested of what the story they told about the Wogod and her name wth I cannot believe that God need us to know the name of your Wogod in order to allow me go heaven or wtf I cannot accept



seriously,
I cannot accept!
I cannot accept suddenly God got girlfriend like human, I mean wife
like I cannot accept papa got another wife, Ps:just a example of course papa love mama berry much no worry
ridiculous much I should LOL now


and I don't know what is all the point this Korean women telling me so much and don't give me an answer
I mean after she tell me so much say we must know the Wogod's name in order to live happily in heaven how important the Wogod's name to us but she keep avoiding herself to blurt out the name to me
so you tell me wth the whole point is huh?








okay maybe got such Wogod I yet to know her. wth?!

Labels: , ,


0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo, ♥my complicate life.